We are a Primary Care Group serving Urbana, OH, Champaign County, and surrounding counties. We have three physicians Board Certified in Family Practice, one physician Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, and a Family Practice Physician Assistant at your service.
As a Family Physicians of Urbana patient, you can expect to receive professional care that is personalized to your individual needs, whether it is maintaining good health or managing a chronic condition to achieve your optimal level of wellness.
We are currently accepting new patients. Most insurances are accepted. To schedule your appointment, call 937-652-1834.
- Urology Consult with Dr. Michael Jordan, DO twice a month
- Convenience of onsite Lab Draws to Memorial Hospital of Union County's Laboratory with the option to send specialty tests to OSU
- DEXA Scans for Screening for Osteoporosis
- Well Child Exams
- Sport Physicals
- Annual Adult Preventive Health Exams (including Pap and Gyn exams)
- EKG's, Holter Monitor's
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Immunizations (includes Tetanus/Pertussis Booster, Pneumonia Vaccine for adults, Shingles vaccine, Gardasil, Seasonal Flu Vaccine)
- Minor Dermatology and Orthopedic Procedures (mole removals, biopsies, joint/bursa injections)
- Screening Colonoscopy's (Dr. Polsley)