We are a Primary Care Group serving Urbana, OH, Champaign County, and surrounding counties. We have one physician board-certified in Family Practice, one physician board -certified in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, and two Family Practice physician assistants at your service.
As a Memorial Primary Care patient, you can expect to receive professional care that is personalized to your individual needs, whether it is maintaining good health or managing a chronic condition to achieve your optimal level of wellness.
We are currently accepting new patients. Most insurances are accepted. To schedule your appointment, call (937) 652-1834.
- Urology Consult with Dr. Michael Jordan, DO twice a month
- Convenience of onsite lab draws to Memorial Hospital's Laboratory with the option to send specialty tests to OSU
- DEXA scans for screening for Osteoporosis
- Well child exams
- Sport physicals
- Annual adult preventive health exams (including Pap and Gynecological exams)
- EKGs and Holter Monitor's
- Pulmonary function testing
- Immunizations (includes Tetanus/Pertussis booster, Pneumonia vaccine for adults, Shingles vaccine, Gardasil, Seasonal Flu vaccine)
- Minor Dermatology and Orthopedic Procedures (mole removals, biopsies, joint/bursa injections)